Our Commitment of Care and Competence
- Clients are served without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, political beliefs, or religion.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client tests are always administered in accordance with applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Release permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about medical procedures, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend, or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communication are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.
- All of our staff, board members and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.
- Clients may submit any concerns that arise during their visit through email, comment card or phone call.
ALL SERVICES ARE FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL